We ship locally and internationally.
- If there is a discrepancy in your that you receive, you must contact us within 21 days of the date of shipment.
- We do not accept returns on fabric unless it is our mistake or there is a problem with the fabric.
- Your card will not be charged until your order is ready to ship out.
- Shipping is calculated for every order according to weight. The price shown online when checking out is usually (most of the time) more than what we will charge.
- I will mail orders of a 1 1/2 yards or less in flat cotton 1st class unless you pick priority mail.
- I can fit between about 3 1/2 - 5 yards of flat cotton in a flat rate priority mail envelope for $8.20, (we do add a $1.50 handling fee) the postal service is getting picky when it comes to overstuffing the flat rate envelope.
- After that, I will mail the least expensive way possible, flat rate box or weight-based.
- If you would like a rough estimate on the price for shipping, send me an email and I will figure the shipping for you.
- Due to the increase in lost mail, we will be asking if you want delivery confirmation if your order is to be sent out 1st class.
- We do ship internationally which is calculated in the same manner (flat rate envelope does cost more)
If you have questions please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the store at 360-458-5616